Sunday, October 9, 2011

THERE IS A PLACE

There is a place I go for SAFETY
Where I know everything will be okay
When life knocks me down

There is a place I go for STRENGTH
Where I know I can count on answers
Or even just an ear to listen

There is a place I go for GENTLENESS
Where I know my soul is in good hands
And I can breathe and feel peace

There is a place I go for ACCEPTANCE
Where I know I am honored
And not judged or made unworthy

There is a place I go for FORGIVENESS
Where I know my deeds count
Yet are not the sum of who I am

There is a place I go for LOVE
Where I know I am wanted
And desired beyond words

There is a place I go for ME
Where I know my worth alone
And am happy that I am no longer lonely

There is a place I go….

And that place is part of YOU…

This place is within your heart…

And I am happy to reside here.

1 comment: