Wednesday, August 1, 2012

END OF THE LINE

There comes a time when you realize that a chapter is coming to a close, and you've reached the end of the line for a particular "scene" in your life.

Someone leaves, or dies, or you let go of something...

Always, the end of the line is but a new beginning...

Someone arrives, or is born, or you attach yourself to something new...

Always, the new beginning will have--one day--its own end...

I am here. Now. Divorce looming.

Friendship to that person replacing romanticism.

Moving forward in love... agape, phileo...

Eros dedicated to another.

No end of the line is like another, each scene drumming to a different beat.

Each relationship different, lasting shorter or longer...

I am happy that what I have is so beautiful and warm, especially after years of cold darkness, where everything faded to black.

Today, I am a different person; I have grown, healed, lost weight, and I smile often.

Today my end of the line has come, and I am still at peace, and happy.

Today my end of the line is but a new beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment