Tuesday, March 25, 2014

IN HOT WATER

About a week or so ago I had a dream. I dreamt that my own sweet man was holding a large glass measuring cup above my head, attempting to pour boiling hot water on my head that was inside it. I tried to get away and he chased me, round and round in a small circle. Finally I got away but was so stressed and shocked that I dropped to the ground bawling my eyes out, weeping uncontrollably, while crying out, "Why would you want to hurt me?!" over and over. Tonight the dream came true. I am in hot water, and have cried until I no longer had breath. I am at a complete loss as to what is happening, or why. These dreams elude me until they happen, and then they make sense. It is a terrible lot in life to know something is coming and not know what or how to change it.

2 comments:

  1. first step, breath... then just take it apart one piece at a time..
    that is your usual mode of attack.. then asses every thing, then as your usual way write it out.. and then figure it out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I wrote it out, and it was all resolved. The water is always "emotions" and that it was hot was "anger" so it made sense. I brought it on myself, yet I still do not understand the why's of it all. It just is, and it was one of the best things that has ever happened, for we have moved into another level of devotion and understanding. RARELY does anything like this ever happen. In fact, this was a first... enlightening, powerful, and life-changing.

    ReplyDelete