Tuesday, April 12, 2016

CHANGE IN VENUE

I have used this blog for personal and social topics of variating interest since I have a regular website at www.sunstar-solutions.com/wp/ for my free e-book on solar home topics and bigfoot maps. However, I may start using this blog more for solar home articles and my new "retire green" focus that incorporates natural building of tiny houses with permaculture principles and design for growing food forests.

This is a work in progress, so please feel free to follow me as we go...

I'm barely working on the new Retire Green website, but you are welcome to take a peek:

Site: www.retiregreen.ca/wp/
Blog/community site: www.retiregreen.org/wp/ (not quite set up yet)

Let me know if you like it!

Of course, now that I've said there's a change in venue, do realize that I will still use this blog for other writings that come to me! And that's my prerogative... after all, it's my blog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment