Friday, January 6, 2017

UNIDIRECTIONAL LOVE


"What do you love about me?" she asked after lovemaking. Their sex had been both exciting and gentle... aggressive and tender... full of spanks while she was on top. The harmony and balance between the gender societal expectations had been superceded, the stereotypes brought back into harmony by her demands that he "force" her into submission while she remained in full control.

Yet it seemed imbalanced somehow, like it was mutual in its manifestation, yet singular in its meaning.

He was quiet, so she asked again, "What do you love about me?" He responded in gentle, kind, caring words... "that you kiss me... you give me bum-rubs, and back rubs, and cook for me, and treat me so well."

She realized he was dead serious.

He had entirely missed the question. What did he love about HER? Her qualities, her strengths, or even weaknesses,

His answers were not about her, they were about him, what he could receive from her... What she could DO FOR HIM. A user, perceived that the world revolved around him.

One-way love, unidirectional love. A love-sucking parasite... energy vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment